- A guidebook for ECC students. It is a basic tutorial, and I will cover how it should be used during the presentation.
- Some projects to consider doing if you finished the tutorial in the guidebook. Again, I will present how this document should be used during the presentation.
These additional resources may prove helpful.
- Gregory Bard's website has a free book on using Sage. It is worth taking a look at!
- Another excellent, and free Sage textbook, is Computational Mathematics with SageMath. I suggest watching my video on how to read a textbook first!
- David Joyner and William Granville published a free book on using Sage for differential calculus. Again, it is worth taking a look!
- Sean Mauch has a rather lengthy tome on Applied Mathematics, and it's free to download. Free does not always mean useless, and in this case, this free book may cause you a lifetime of thought.
Some Sage videos . . .